Above the Fold launched in May 2016 inviting nine of Ireland’s brightest creatives to participate in a day of inspiring talks leading into the night. Some exciting speakers are lined up for this year’s event including:
- David Boland– David is a musician going by the pseudonym of New Pope, he is also the artistic director of An Áit Eile.
- Jette Virdi – Jette is a Food Stylist and a Creative Entrepreneur
- Alison Conneely– Fashion Designer, Curator & Stylist
- The Repeal Project– A social initiative aimed at repealing the Eight Amendment
- HeadStuff – Alan Bennett is the editor and founder of HeadStuff online media and the Podcast Network
- The Lay of the Land– Kari Cahill is a Visual Artist whose most recent collaboration presents a site specific art piece at the Mizen Peninsula, West Cork
- Piquant– Graphic Design studio based in Limerick City
- Sunday Books – An online bookshops selling independent magazines and books
- The Collective Europe – Europe’s first tech-free creative retreat
The event continues with an after-party in Electric Garden and Theatre. The Above the Fold by Night after-party will feature Lumo DJs, a collaboration between AdultRock and Nialler9.
Tickets cost €25 and includes the full day of talks and access to the Above the Fold by Night after-party.