Do you work in the Arts, Crafts, Design or Media & Technology sectors? Or operate a shared creative working space?
If you are based in
- Mid-Sweden (Västernorrland)
- West of Ireland (counties Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon, Mayo, Galway and Clare)
- Northern Finland (Lapland, North Ostrobothnia)
- South East of Northern Ireland (Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council, Ards & North Down Borough Council, and Newry, Mourne & Down District Council areas) or
- North East Iceland (Akureyri, Dalvíkurbyggð, Eyjafjarðarsveit, Fjallabyggð, Grýtubakkahreppur, Hörgársveit, Langanesbyggð, Norðurþing, Skútustaðahreppur, Svalbarðshreppur, Svalbarðsstrandarhreppur, Tjörneshreppur or Þingeyjarsveit)
You can showcase your creative work or space to international customers, clients and collaborators with a free online Profile. Connect with creatives and spaces across Europe’s Northern Edge. Discover and apply for opportunities and supports through a creative momentum project.
3 Types of Members
- Creative Member (works in Arts, Crafts, Design or Media & Technology): create a Profile to showcase your work & publish Events & Deep in Thought posts
- Owner or Manager of Shared Workspace (owns/manages a building with working space e.g. co-working office, enterprise centre, studio, with creative sector tenants): create a Space Profile to showcase the Space, advertise availabilities & publish Events & Deep in Thought posts
- Contributor of blog posts & events (support agency, local authority, researcher): publish Events & Deep in Thought posts only. Can be located outside of the regions.
If you register as the wrong type of member, or want to change your membership type, e-mail email@example.com
Registration is closed.