Are you looking for new international contacts and expertise from another country? Do you want to know more about working as a creative in a different place? Maybe you would like to share your skills with another creative company, or are thinking about a collaboration. The Creative2Creative matching programme could be a great opportunity for you.
Creative2Creative Matching pairs creative entrepreneurs from the arts, crafts, design or media & technology sectors from across Northern Finland, West of Ireland, Mid-Sweden and the South East of Northern Ireland. Each pair works together online over a 6 month period (approx. 2 hours a month) to share their experiences of working in the sector in different countries.
Through Creative2Creative matching, creative momentum project has already grouped 35 creative entrepreneurs into 17 transnational ‘matches’. The 4th and final call for applications is now open and will close on 30 June 2017.
We are looking to find suitable candidates who would like to connect with one of these creatives:
- Elin Kristoffersson, Korona Dans – Professional dancer & choreographer (Mid-Sweden)
- Zoltan Fodor, Urbanid 3D – 3D visualisation (Northern Finland)
- Lou Brennan, Lou Brennan Design – Homeware and gifts such as linen tea towels, table runners, napkins and washbags (West of Ireland)
- Fergal O’Connor, Happy Marketing & Media – A digital marketing & media buying business (West of Ireland)
- Christine Claire Braithwaite, Box of Tricks Productions – Production facility & film (West of Ireland)
- David Pierce, Black Hole Studio – Visual stories through the use of multi-media (West of Ireland)
- Bernice Cooke, Canvas to Candle & Bernice & The Art of Perfume – Paraffin scented candles (West of Ireland)
- Eamonn Fitzgerald, GalwayPens – Design & manufacture bespoke writing instruments from upcycled/recycled materials (West of Ireland)
- Leon Quinn, Reverb Studios Design – designer and musician (West of Ireland)
- Trevor Woods, Mount IDA Pottery – Create products of clay (Northern Ireland)
- Maria Joyce, Kimaria – Soy candle and paper floristry (Northern Ireland)
To find out more about this creatives and their expectations from the programme, check out the document on the right-hand side of this page.