Deadline extended for creatives from the West of Ireland and North East Iceland to apply for support to attend Digital DNA @ The Planetarium, Armagh, Northern Ireland
a creative momentum project is looking for applications from creative sector entrepreneurs from the West of Ireland and North East Iceland who would like to receive support to attendDigital DNA @ The Planetarium this September. The deadline for applications has been extended to 18 August for creatives from Iceland & 21 August for creatives from West of Ireland.
Digital DNA is the leading digital media industry event in Northern Ireland. Incorporating the many digital elements that have allowed us to explore the world around us. Digital DNA @ The Planetarium will feature influential thought leaders and successful businesses who will provide a practical and relevant understanding of how technology can help your business grow.
Top reasons to attend:
- Build relationships, secure clients and develop strategic partnerships
- Develop your knowledge of key digital topics like digital strategy, content marketing, the power of video and importance of mobile
- Explore ground-breaking innovations
- Gain cutting edge insight into what the future holds for consumer and corporate markets.
- RYAN OWENS, Head of Customer Solutions & Innovation – Google EMEA
- ROB ELKIN, CTO – Busuu
- LEANNE ROSS, Digital Consultant – aCupofLee
- ANDY HILL, Managing Director – Dokoo Digital
- PETER CRAVEN, Head of Marketing – CDE Global
- ALAN MCMURRAY, Director – Total Hockey
- MARK HASLAM, Managing Director – Loud Mouth Media
- PAUL MCNALLY, Director – Paul McNally Design
Funding is available for selected creative entrepreneurs from the West of Ireland and North East Iceland to cover the cost of travel, accommodation and attendance for the following:
- Creative Exchange – 28/9/16
- Digital DNA @ The Planetarium – 29/9/16
- Visit to Amma Centre – Creative Learning Centre – 30/9/16
The selected creative entrepreneurs will participate in a specially organised Creative Exchange information and networking event on 28 Sept. This will be an opportunity to hear from and network with, digital media businesses from Northern Ireland, as well as entrepreneurs from Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. On 30 Sept there will be a chance to visit the Amma Centre, Northern Ireland’s Creative Learning Centre.
To apply for support, complete the online application form here
Deadline for applications is midnight on 18 August for Icelandic applicants & 21 August for Irish applicants
a creative momentum project is a three-year, transnational project co-funded by the EU Interreg Northern Periphery and Arctic (NPA) Programme.