a creative momentum project is looking for applications from the West of Ireland and North East Iceland creative sector entrepreneurs who would like to receive support to attend Digital DNA @ The Planetarium in Armagh this September. The deadline for applications is 18 August for Iceland and 21 August for Ireland.
Digital DNA is the leading digital media industry event in Northern Ireland. Incorporating the many digital elements that have allowed us to explore the world around us. Digital DNA @ The Planetarium will feature influential thought leaders and successful businesses who will provide a practical and relevant understanding of how technology can help your business grow.
Top reasons to attend:
- Build relationships, secure clients and develop strategic partnerships
- Develop your knowledge of key digital topics like digital strategy, content marketing, the power of video and importance of mobile
- Explore ground-breaking innovations
- Gain cutting edge insight into what the future holds for consumer and corporate markets.
- RYAN OWENS, Head of Customer Solutions & Innovation – Google EMEA
- ROB ELKIN, CTO – Busuu
- LEANNE ROSS, Digital Consultant – aCupofLee
- ANDY HILL, Managing Director – Dokoo Digital
- PETER CRAVEN, Head of Marketing – CDE Global
- ALAN MCMURRAY, Director – Total Hockey
- MARK HASLAM, Managing Director – Loud Mouth Media
- PAUL MCNALLY, Director – Paul McNally Design
Funding is available for selected creative entrepreneurs from the West of Ireland and North East Iceland, as well as Sweden and Finland to cover the cost of travel, accommodation and attendance for the following:
- Creative Exchange – 28/9/16
- Digital DNA @ The Planetarium – 29/9/16
- Visit to Amma Centre – Creative Learning Centre – 30/9/16
The selected creative entrepreneurs will participate in a specially organised Creative Exchange information and networking event on 28 Sept. This will be an opportunity to hear from and network with, digital media businesses from Northern Ireland, as well as entrepreneurs from Sweden, Finland and Iceland. On 30 Sept there will be a chance to visit the Amma Centre, Northern Ireland’s Creative Learning Centre.
To apply for support, complete the online application form here
Deadline for applications from North East Iceland is midnight on 18 August and from the West of Ireland is midnight on 21 August 2016
a creative momentum project is a three-year, transnational project co-funded by the EU Interreg Northern Periphery and Arctic (NPA) Programme.
"“Digital DNA has been a key catalyst in advancing Northern Ireland’s entire digital landscape and we are delighted to collaborate with Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council to create this unique event at one of the region’s most inspiring venues.""