Following our first call for applications from creative enterprises based in the West of Ireland, creative enterprises based in Donegal, Leitrim, Roscommon, Mayo and Clare now have another opportunity to apply for a professional photoshoot.
Three creative enterprises based in each of these five counties will be assigned a professional photographer who will visit their studio/office/workspace/exhibition to undertake a photoshoot focused on:
- Illustrating the creative process being undertaken by the individual / staff
- Key products, services, artworks etc.
The outcome will be a minimum of 10 high quality shots illustrating the creative individual /staff at work.
The images will be available to the enterprise for their own promotional and marketing activities, and will also be used in promotional activities by a creative momentum project and MyCreativeEdge.eu.
The Western Development Commission (WDC) through a creative momentum project has contracted a panel of professional photographers to undertake the photoshoots in each county:
- Paul McGuckin Photography for creative enterprises based in Co. Donegal
- Julia Dunin Photography for creative enterprises based in Co. Clare
- David j. Pierce from Black Hole Studio for creative enterprises based in Co. Roscommon
- Suzy McCanny Fashion & Commercial Photographer for creative enterprises based in Co. Leitrim
- Michael McLaughlin Photographer for creative enterprises based in Co. Mayo
Who can apply
We are seeking applications from anyone involved in the following activities:
- Arts: Literature and Writing; Performing Arts; Visual Arts
- Crafts: Fashion & Accessories; Home & Gifts; Jewellery; Pottery & Ceramics
- Design: Architecture & Interiors; Fashion Design; Graphic Design; Product Design
- Media & Technology: Advertising & Publishing; Digital Media; Film & Video; Games; Photography; Software Development; TV & Radio
Only applicants based in the five western counties of Donegal, Leitrim, Roscommon, Mayo or Clare are eligible to apply.
To apply, complete the short online application form here
Download the application form in Word format in advance to prepare responses.
The deadline is Midnight, Monday 13 February, 2017