Creative2Creative Matching is one of the programmes run by a creative momentum project. This programme matches creative entrepreneurs working in the Arts, Crafts, Design or Media & Technology sectors from across Northern Finland, West of Ireland, Mid-Sweden and the South East of Northern Ireland.
Each pair of entrepreneurs works together online over a 6 month period (approx. 2 hours a month). Participants can compare their experiences of working in the sector in different countries, share their skills and contacts or maybe collaborate on a joint project.
Skills and interests
There have been 2 calls for applications to date and 28 creatives are already participants in this programme. The 3rd call for applications is currently open and we are looking for participants with specific skills and/or interests:
- Craftspeople and artists involved/interested in education, transmission of traditional arts/crafts and/or tourism (from Mid-Sweden or Northern Finland)
- Creatives from any sector who would like to connect with a visual artist with an interest in Textile Design and Sound (from Mid-Sweden, Northern Finland or South East of Northern Ireland)
- Craftspeople or designers with knowledge/experience of growing international business (from all regions)
- Software developers, UI and UX experts with an interest in connecting with a media company developing an automated software platform (from Mid-Sweden, Northern Finland or South East of Northern Ireland)
- Creatives from any sector interested in connecting with and/or developing a joint project with an award-winning photographer (from Mid-Sweden, Northern Finland or South East of Northern Ireland)
- Costume designers, lighting designers or filmmakers/digital designers with an interest in collaborating on a new performance/dance piece (from the West of Ireland, Northern Finland or South East of Northern Ireland)
- Creatives from any sector with knowledge of growing a local brand and interest in photography/travel/games/film/media (from Northern Finland)
- Animators with an interest in connecting with a 3D visualisation company based in Northern Finland (from Mid-Sweden)
- Marketing/Media creatives with strong social media skills (from all regions)
How to participate
In order to apply to the programme, applicants must be registered and have published a Profile, on MyCreativeEdge.eu website.
You can register to join MyCreativeEdge here.
To find out more information about the programme and apply, click here.
Deadline 31 March 2017
You must be logged in to submit comments.
Add your comments here.
Maximum length of 500 characters