Interactive Export Workshop & In-depth briefing on DCCoI International Fair Fund
This interactive workshop takes place on Tuesday 28 February at The Landmark Hotel, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim. It will run from 10.00 to 16.30.
The workshop is aimed at craft and design businesses in the Western Region (Donegal to Clare) that are either:
- Currently exporting and wish to grow their exports,
- Have exported in the past and wish to return to exporting
- Have not yet exported but would like to put a plan in place to develop export markets for their product
Please note: businesses should preferably be currently wholesaling in Ireland (or abroad), or selling product on-line or through galleries
The session will consist of:
- Exporting strategy and planning – the practical approach
- Routes to market – how to select the most suitable options for your business
- Overview of the Export supports available from DCCoI and WDC
- Panel discussion and Q&A
The overview from the WDC will include information about the new MyCreativeEdge.eu website and opportunities available under ‘a creative momentum project’ as well as the WDC Micro-Loan Fund: Creative Industries.
One-to-one sessions with mentors in the areas such as:
- Export planning / strategy
- Market research and picking the correct route to International markets
- Customs, freight and logistics
- Pricing for Export
The workshop is free but booking is essential. Book here
Please Note: The same event will be run at the Harbour Hotel, Galway on Wednesday, 1 March. Book at the same link.