Interactive Export Workshop & In-depth briefing on DCCoI International Fair Fund
This interactive workshop takes places on Wednesday 1 March at The Harbour Hotel, Galway. It will run from 10.00 to 16.30.
The workshop is aimed at craft and design businesses in the Western Region (Donegal to Clare) that are either:
- Currently exporting and wish to grow their exports,
- Have exported in the past and wish to return to exporting
- Have not yet exported but would like to put a plan in place to develop export markets for their product
Please note: businesses should preferably be currently wholesaling in Ireland (or abroad), or selling product on-line or through galleries
The session will consist of:
- Exporting strategy and planning – the practical approach
- Routes to market – how to select the most suitable options for your business
- Overview of the Export supports available from DCCoI and WDC
- Panel discussion and Q&A
The overview from the WDC will include information about the new MyCreativeEdge.eu website and opportunities available under ‘a creative momentum project’ as well as the WDC Micro-Loan Fund: Creative Industries.
One-to-one sessions with mentors in the areas such as:
- Export planning / strategy
- Market research and picking the correct route to International markets
- Customs, freight and logistics
- Pricing for Export
The workshop is free but booking is essential. Book here
Please Note: The same event will be run at the Landmark Hotel, Carrick-on-Shannon on Tuesday, 28 February. Book at the same link.